Return Policy & Terms
All our products are handcrafted by traditional craftsmen which makes each product unique and slightly different from each other. The colour of stones may also vary slightly. All our products go through strict quality control before shipping.
Returns & Exchanges will be accepted ONLY if your order is damaged in transit or you have received an incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them with original packaging.
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING A RETURN
- When you receive the wrong product or your product is damaged in transit please notify us within 3 days from the date of receipt of the parcel on email firstname.lastname@example.org along with a photograph of the product.
- On receiving your e-mail notifying us of your concern with the product photograph our Quality Control team will check and verify it. Our Quality Control team on being satisfied with your complaint will authorize you to return the product in a mutually convenient method.
- We will replace the item free of charge if possible or refund the price of the product to the credit/debit card used for online shopping. Refunds will only be made after we have received the goods / shipment in its original packaging.
- We will not be responsible for products lost in transit or damaged while returning the products to us.
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Genuine quality issues.
- Package lost in transit.
- In case a wrong product has been shipped to you.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Incorrect postal address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our courier agencies
- Package refused by recipient.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.